Preliminary mock-ups can be requested for ideas on logo placement. You may request up to 3 mock-ups. Please note, this is not a final proof and may be subject to change if our decorators are unable to customize based on the initial mock.
Files for Customization
For any custom orders, you'll need to provide us with:
- Vector files of your logo (.ai or .eps)
- Preferred logo placement and size (if any)
We do not accept files that are saved as .ai or .eps but are not truly vector files. To check if your file is usable, please open it in Adobe Illustrator and make sure the artwork has embedded layers for all elements (shapes, text, etc). If it only has one layer, this is not a vector file. See below for examples.
Our design team can help those who need assistance with artwork or cannot provide ready-to-print design files. There is a minimum $75 design fee, which is non-refundable. Design fees will be based on total hours of work.
Below is an example of a true vector file:
This is not a true vector file, despite being saved as '.ai':
Once you've placed your order and sent us your logo file(s), we'll email you a final proof for approval.
If you'd like to make any edits, we're happy to provide up to 2 additional proofs. Any additional proofs after that may incur a fee.
Please carefully review the proof to ensure that you're 100% satisfied with the size, color, and placement of your logo since it will not possible to make any changes once you've approved for production.
Your order is scheduled for production after proof approval. Turnaround times are outlined below.
- Custom orders: Standard production takes 10-14 business days upon proof approval.
- Rush production (7-9 business days) incurs a 25% surcharge of total invoice (excludes expedited shipping costs)
- Non-custom orders: Standard turnaround is 7-10 business days once estimate is accepted.
- Rush orders (4-6 business days) incurs a 20% surcharge of total invoice (excludes expedited shipping costs)